Professional Fees for Locum Optometric Services:
- Daily rate (9.00am to 5.30pm) within 80km of Frankston (Melbourne) is 11.39 x the Medicare bulk billed fee for item 10900 plus GST Monday to Saturday.
- If location of work is more that 80km from Frankston (Melbourne) then travel time is charged at the hourly rate of (0.78 x Medicare bulk-billed fee for item 10900) plus GST.
- If work is required after 5.30 pm on weekdays then an hourly surcharge of (0.78 x Medicare bulk-billed fee for item 10900) plus GST applies.
- Anthony is available to work in Melbourne, Gippsland, and Mornington Penninsula
- Anthony is registered in Victoria and holds professional indemnity insurance through the OAA
- Anthony is employed by his company and invoices will be issued by his company.
- Payment is due one week after invoice
- Anthony will use his own ophthalmoscope and retinoscope.
- Minimum equipment to be provided must include a slit lamp and a tonometer
- Half an hour to be booked within the time range between 12.00pm and 1.30pm for a lunch break
- Appointments to be booked at half hourly intervals if dispensing not required.